Sunday, January 18, 2015

White Lasagna with Turkey ~ Crockpot Meal

lasagna, crockpot meal, lasagna in a crockpot, white lasagna

Last week I was bored to tears. You know, wandering around, finding anything to do ~ I even swept. I KNOW, right? 

This week I plan to rectify that.  So my plan is to whitewash my red brick fire place. I'm a little nervous, but it's gonna happen.  If you wish me luck, I'll give you the best recipe ever.

See it up there? Don't you want that?

If so, head over to The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug and check out her recipe for White Turkey Lasagna! I made it the other night and it's the perfect throw together easy peasy lemon squeezy meal!


A couple of notes:


  • I used Dreamfield's Lasagna noodles, to make this recipe low carb.
  • Double up on the fresh garlic.  Just a suggestion!
  • Add a tsp or two of chili flakes ~ hot pepper brings out the flavor of cheese.
  • When I made this it was done it 3 hours on low.  So I turned it to warm until we were ready to eat.  



No comments: